I sincerely believe in using technology & data to solve problems and transform our world more effectively. My entire journey has led me down this digital road into creating a more love driven world.
I invite you to scroll through this page to see what I’ve done and what we can do together.
Data & Computer Science
Favorite Programming Languages
Data Storage: Pandas
Math: Numpy & Scipy
Machine Learning: Keras, Theano, Tensorflow, & Scikit-learn
Text: Beautiful Soup, Element Tree, & Nltk
Visualization: Bokeh & Matplotlib
Web: googleanalytics & requests
GNU Scientific Library
Parallelization: Cuda & MPI
Linux (since 2005)
macOS (since 2006)
Windows (since 1996)
Cloud Computing: AWS Lightsail & DigitalOcean
Databases: MySQL, ElasticSearch + Kibana, & SQLite
Remote Access: ssh, x2go
Version Control: ClearCase & Git
Terminal: Bash, Csh, & Tcsh
Engineer for Lockheed Martin ATL
Emerging Tech Lab: Human Machine Teaming
Cherry Hill, NJ; 2018-Present
My current responsibilities include:
Perform data exploration techniques to evaluate potential biases and identify correlations
Ensure model integrity with respect to both statistical factors and real world practicality.
Engineer for Lockheed Martin RMS
Radar Systems Engineering: Modeling & Simulation
Moorestown, NJ; 2014-2018
Everyday, I performed these three roles:
- Utilized open source technologies and new methodologies to store & analyze terabytes worth of data, by cleaning up big data and storing it as efficiently as possible, with respect to current limitations
- Supported the rollout of a neural network & machine learning stack on servers disconnected from the internet
- Automated the generation and reporting of key performance metrics to leadership
- Assisted development teams in radar system/subsystem design, development, modeling, simulation, integration, and testing
- Implemented continuous integration testing + nightly automation testing to improve software stability and reliability.
- Streamlined our workflow processes & scripts during code commits and testing
- Led several Lunch & Learn courses about Python Scripting & Packages (Pandas, matplotlib, bokeh, etc.)
- Created a variety of Python scripts & tools to automate several of the management support tasks that teams are responsible for
- Increased team morale by introducing team social events and creating opportunities for the team to provide feedback anonymously
Stories from my experiences:
We wanted to exponentially increase our test case by x5, but due to business constraints, we wouldn’t get additional resources for several months. I took this opportunity to create innovative solutions in Python to summarize data, delete data, and act on that freed space which permitted us to reach our goal without those resources arriving in. This now gives us opportunity to expand in ways we have not consider when we do get those resources.
Due to inconsistent processes across many teams & departments, there isn’t a consistent way to log errors & warnings, let alone report on successes in the unified software. But, we still wanted a solution to summarize and report on all issues across all teams. I created an fast-running, yet in-depth, algorithm to parse gigabytes worth of text data to handle all of these gotchas which is still in use four years later.
Several teams requested access to a newer version of Python and neural network libraries, which is a complicated request due to levels of red tape and necessary reviews. I led this software installation process by proactively reaching out to key stakeholders and pushing the process forward, resulting in software that was installed quicker than what it would typically take.
Some of my Favorite Projects
Web Design & Video Editing
CSS & HTML
Google Analytics & Google Map Maker
I led a small team in deploying a new responsive website for Stockton University’s independent newspaper: The Argo. This technically complex website, with advanced SEO and security, was designed to be easy for anyone to modify.
I supported all of the primary landing webpages of the college and collaborated with over 20 offices at the college to help market and inform our external audience. I adapted over 30 jQuery Scripts to work with our in-house CMS to enhance our site’s functionality.
I converted a static HTML/CSS Webpage into a CMS-powered website with eCommerce functionality at no costs by using open-source technology.
I volunteer to lead the Tech Team every year. I capture 500+ pieces of photography & videography in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, & create a dynamic Memory Slideshow using Final Cut Pro X to help the Church retain visitors and promote themselves. I also setup and manage the technology infrastructure and AV needs of all five stations. Every year, I perform all of these tasks to produce this 10 minute slideshow by myself in under a week.
I support Barik Army every year to record and create a story from their irrational acts of generosity. These videos are used to promote themselves and craft a brand name that’s driven by responsibility & humanity.